Equality & Diversity
We are committed to equality diversity and inclusion across all of our activities, so that everyone who comes in to contact with the organisation, as an employee, artist or member of the public, feels that they are valued and respected, regardless of their background.
The aim of the FVU Equality and Diversity strategy is:
• To confirm the key priorities for action to promote equality and diversity and challenge discrimination.
• To make sure that FVU continues to encourage a diverse workforce where everyone feels valued and that they are being fairly treated.
• To make sure that the organisation continues to attract the widest possible variety of audiences.
• To help the organisation continue to engage with a wide range of artists from diverse backgrounds.
• To make sure that FVU meets all of its legal requirements and responsibilities. relating to equality and diversity.
The full Equality and Diversity strategy is available on request.
Image: Hetain Patel Don't Look at the Finger, installed at The New Art Gallery Walsall, 2018. Photographer: David Rowan.